12 Spring Graduation Dresses Under $50!
With the stress of final tests coming on, the last thing you need to be worried about is what you're wearing on the big day: Graduation Day! You've worked hard for years & looked forward to walking across that stage for too long to not look fabulous doing it! We've rounded up twelve classy & fashion-forward Spring Graduation Dresses for you, & the best part? They're all under $50! 🎉 So shop to your heart's content, grad! You've earned it 😉
1. Sassy in Solids: Nothing makes a strong statement than a solid colored dress done right. Our Sassafras Dress in Royal really stands out in a crowd (you're welcome, Grandma!). Pair it with your comfiest nude heels & your cap & gown of course! 🌟
2. Wrapping It Up: Looking for something fashion-forward for your ceremony? Wrap dresses have been taking over, & our Eclipse Striped Dress is no exception! Go for some brighter heels to show some more personality! 💛
3. Simply & Sweet: Name something more timeless than white, I'll wait! Sometimes it's hard to match your dress with your school's colors, & white is the perfect solution! Our bestselling Emma Dress goes great with any color! 💥
4. A Fine Flutter: I'm sure you know by now that Spring brings crazy amounts of florals, but who's complaining? 🌺 Not this girl! Our Spring Oasis Romper is classy enough (& summery enough) for any ceremony!
5. Yes Ms. President: You're destined for greatness, & you want everyone to know it! Our Touch Of Sugar Dress screams young professional while still being fun & comfortable! 👠
6. Onto Bigger & Better: Whether you're a high school or college grad, we've got a style for you! Our Heather Dress has a silk-knit fabric that classes up any event! ✨ The Sea-Green color is in this season for Spring too!
7. Full-Swing: You're all about the Spring season & embracing the trends that come with it! Our True Touch Dress has 3 of our fav Spring trends: Off the shoulder, floral print, & shift fabric! 🌸
8. True You: You know we had to throw in a LBD into the mix! Our Jax Dress has the popular straight across neckline with a cute peek-a-boo window in the back! Plus it might just be made of the softest fabric I've ever felt 😱
9. Sizzlin' Scholar: You're wanting to make a good last impression among your classmates, & thinking red is definitely the way to do it! I couldn't agree more. Our Sassafras Dress is such a grad staple, we had to include both colors! 😍
10. Beauty & Brains: EDITORS PICK! I fell in love with the romper the moment we got it in stock! If you're looking for something fun that you feel comfortable hitting the post graduation dance floor in, look no further! The Riviera Romper is the perfect combination of functionality & style! 💘
11. I Have An Interview After This: You've got BIG dreams & plans, & your graduation ceremony isn't getting in the way of that! Our Thorne Striped Dress is perfect for the busy working gal! 💼 It's modest yet on trend with it's asymmetrical hem!
12. Pretty in Plaid: We're loving all the prints that have come out this season, but one of our tried & true favs would have to be plaid! Not only do you look studious, but chic & ready for the real world! Our Penny Plaid Dress also has one of the best things a dress can have... POCKETS! 😍
Graduation is a time you won't forget, but you don't have to break the bank looking for the perfect dress! 👗 Looking chic on a budget is attainable, just like you're hard earned education! You've busted your butt & earned the right to enjoy the day! So sit back, relax, & look fabulous! 🎓
- Piper Shae 💋
Leave a comment