Skip to content
Placing an order:
- When placing an order, it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address & CVV code)
- If the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a declined payment and pending charges on your account. All pending charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Please be sure to review your order before submitting your payment as we are unable to make changes once the order has been placed.
Returned items must be unworn and unwashed (free of any stains from makeup, deodorant, or wear)
Any returns received after the 30 days will result in no store credit. No store credits will be provided on sale items.
Defective items must be reported within 2 days upon receiving.
Any sale items that are returned will result in no store credit and the items will not be sent back to you.
Returns/Exchanges are processed within 7 to 15 business days from the date the package is received.
Any swimwear, lingerie or earrings that have been returned will not be sent back to you nor will you will receive a store credit.
- To ensure that your package is properly delivered, please make sure your address is complete and entered correctly with any and all information pertaining to your address (apartment & suite numbers/dorm halls & room numbers). If there are issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after 48 hours of contacting you, you do not respond, your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued
- If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us immediately or as soon as possible. If the order was placed over the weekend, please call and leave a message or send us an email with any corrections
- Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments or the package is undeliverable due to an incorrect address, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of return postage to us. This amount will be deducted from your store credit.
- Warehouse Pickup: Our warehouse is located in Phoenix, AZ. Address: 1000 Vista Bonita Dr #107, Phoenix, AZ 85027.
- Any orders with express shipping placed after 2:30 PM MST will not ship until the following business day. No weekend shipments.
- Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and any other U.S. Territories must meet a $75 minimum to receive free shipping due to the slightly higher rates to ship to those areas.
- Orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days from the date the order was placed. No weekend shipments. Once shipped, domestic U.S. orders are estimated to arrive within 3 to 10 business days depending on your location. International shipments may take 10 to 25 business days.
- Q: How can I track my order? A: Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your package. An estimated delivery date will, also, be provided when you track your order. Be advised that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- Q: Why is my order being declined? A: When placing an order it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address, CVV code) Also, if the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout.
- Q: Why are there multiple charges to my account? A: Any failed or declined payments will result in pending charges to your account. These charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Q: Why does my order status say “unfulfilled”? A: If your order is unfulfilled, it is still being processed. Once processed and shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your order.
- Q: How does store credit work? A: Store credit is issued in the form of a gift e-card via email which will contain a code. That code can, then, be entered in the “gift card or discount code” section during checkout.
- Q: What size would be best for me? A: If you are having trouble deciding which size would work best for you, you may refer to our size guide located at the bottom left of our webpage or on the product page itself.
- Q: I think my package is lost. What do I do? A: If you have not received your order and believe it is lost, please reach out to us immediately. We will, then, send over an affidavit form that must be completed in order to proceed with locating your package.
- Q: I accidentally ordered the wrong size. What can I do? A: Unfortunately we are unable to make changes to your order. If it is not a final sale item you may return the wrong size item within the 30 day stated return policy to receive a store credit for the item. We recommend that due to high volume that you place your order for the correct size immediately because we are unable to guarantee that your size will still be available once you return the original item.