Either you love it, or you hate it: Valentine's Day! ❤️ The day is quickly approaching & you may be feeling some pressure to get your perfect outfit planned out! No need to worry, babe! We're here to share with you our Top 21 Looks for Valentine's Day! Whether you've got a hot date, plans with your "galentine's", or you're flying solo, we've got a look for any occasion!
1. The Budding Beauty: Trying something new this Valentine's Day? Maybe have a first date & want to be a little casual, yet cute? Nothing says 'I'm fun & flirty' more than a floral crop top & shorts set! 🌸 Complete the look with some cute velvet heels if you're going for a dressier look or some nude flats for something more casual!
2. Tried & True: This outfit is perfect for our Trendy Girl! 👠 Maybe you're wanting to look extra cute for bae or you're going to brunch with a new fling, this polka dot romper is sure to turn some heads! Pair it with this seasons cutest trends; the fiddler cap, the fringe earrings, & the sock booties for a killer complete look!
3. Bah Humlovebug: haven't found your person yet? No worries, I think I would rather stay home & binge watch my favorite show with some self-bought chocolates than do anything else! 😂 For a night in, you'll need a couple things. First, your comfiest sweater! Not feeling the pink&red this holiday? We've got tons of black sweaters to tickle your fancy! Next, you'll need your extra-stretch pants (for all the V-Day treats of course!). Our Chanell Fur Slides in Pink are the perfect cherry on top of your V-Day sundae!
4. Savvy Sweetheart: Trying to win him over on a budget this V-Day? We've got your look-for-less dream dress! What's a Valentine's Day without the roses? 🌹 Add some glam to your look with these strappy black heels & you're ready to go!
5. Warm Heart: Spending V-Day in the snow? ❄️ It's hard to keep warm but also look cute & flirty sometimes, but we think adding this pink puffer jacket to your outfit will do just the trick! Our best selling Edge Of Life Boots are perfect for braving the cold & trekking through that thick snow!
6. Fancy Finesse: Beau taking you to the Ritz this year? Velvet is one of our favorite trends ATM, whether its stunning blush pink dress or a gold quilted crossbody bag! Add your favorite gold ankle strap heels & get ready to drop some jaws! 😍
7. Galentine's GNO: No boys, no problem! Nothing says night out with the girls more than a rose gold leather jacket! I mean are you kidding? That EXISTS? Add some more flair to your 'fit with some distressed denim & a sheer crop top. Strut on the town in some sleek black heels & I guarantee you'll have some new phone numbers by the end of the night! 🍾
8. Champagne Pop the Question: You've been waiting for this day for a while, & no dresses are quite speaking to you yet... well before you put on that white dress, how about a black sequin number for the proposal? 💍 You'll of course need your trusty slingbacks & no outfit is complete without a purse! He'll for sure being saying yes to that outfit!
9. Carefree & Chic: If you've found yourself saying 'No one can tie me down!' then we have the look for you! This off the shoulder bell sleeve top is perfect for our carefree fun girl! 😌 Add a chic edge with some chunky heels & distressed blue jeans!
10. Floral Flirt: Not the type to wear tons of pink? Nothing is more feminine than a silk floral romper! If you're feeling risky & want to do some texture mixing, reach for these (totally adorable) velvet pink heels & emerald green crossbody! Bring the attention back to you with some mini tassel earrings!
13. Mauve Movie Date: Keeping a low profile this year? Maybe you & the BF have decided to nerd out together & see the new Star Wars! Grab your popcorn & your warmest cardi (movie theaters always feel like meat lockers to me?!) before showtime! These mauve denim shorts with a simple pocket tee & tennies is the perfect combination of comfy & cute for your date! ☁️
14. Candlelit Babe: You're a classic, babe! 💄 Stun your date with this stunning burgundy dress that has lace up detailing on the back! This look, complete with gold leather heels & a black clutch screams romance!
15. Brunchin' Babe: Not a night owl? I'll take any excuse to brunch! He'll definitely get the message that you're a brunch type of gal in our Brunch Babe Tee! A V-Day isn't complete with at least some kind of pink or red! This marsala colored cardi might be the softest thing I've ever come into contact with...ever!
16. LPR: Move over LBD, this little pink romper is comin' through! The perfect mix of flirty florals & sexy sheers, this romper might be MADE for V-Day! Just sit back, relax, & let your outfit do all the talking. 💋
17. Carnival Cutie: So you're headed to the fair this year & want to be comfy-chic! Well, look no further than floral leggings. That's right, we said it. A girl in floral leggings is a girl that isn't to be trifled with! 🌺
18. Lowkey Classy: For the girl whose style is a little more laid back, but you want to make a lasting impression this V-Day, we've got you covered too. Throw together an off the shoulder top, your favorite true blue jeans, & your go-to crossbody bag for an effortless yet stunning look. 💫
19. High School Sweetheart: Valentine's Day is on a Wednesday? I don't think there is a more perfect day to wear pink! 🎀 For the girl who has school but still wants to participate in the lovey-dovey-ness (?), a distressed sweater, jeans, & a denim jacket is the key!
20. Sultry Siren: Pink is not your thing, we feel you! This super classy burgundy midi dress definitely send the 'I'm not playing around' memo. Complete your classy & demure look with some simple black heels & a clutch!
21. Treat Yo'self: Nothing says 'I love you!' (or maybe 'I love me!' in this case) more than a shopping spree! 🛍 You'll want to stay comfy & casual for a full day of take off - try on, so comfy pocket tee & some drawstring shorts are the way to go!