The Priceless WFH Team Talks How to Stay Inspired RN
While we are all adjusting to the new normal, finding yourself at home over an extended period of time makes it even easier to feel disconnected, and at times unmotivated. Instead of thinking that we’re stuck inside, we've been trying our hardest to make this an opportunity to get really into our creative sides! So far, we've found that doing one productive thing per day can lead to a more positive attitude! Here's what's been keeping our team motivated and inspired from home. Let us know what's been keeping you busy during quarantine!
In a style rut? Here are 20 Chic Bodysuit Outfits Perfect For Summer!
Here is what has been keeping Alex inspired!
- Painting! I have the time now, so I'm trying to paint every day
- I find something that looks yummy on Pinterest, I'll make it from home at least once a week
- Early morning hiking always helps me start the day on the right track
Here is what has been keeping Marissa inspired!
- Running and exercising as much as possible
- Taking my dog to our neighborhood park
- Cleaning out my closet and organizing it
- Making a million to-do lists to keep me on track!
Here is what has been keeping Shandyn inspired!
- Hanging out with my pup
- Getting really into plants (it's an actual issue)
- Learning guitar basics
- Online pilates
- Getting dressed up just for walks around the neighborhood
- Making a list of everything I want to thrift after quarantine
Here is what has been keeping Bre inspired!
- Content creation
- Netflix binging
- Graphic designing
- Boat days
- Learning how to make specialty drinks!
- Chasing sunsets + making time to unplug and refresh
Here is what has been keeping Morgan inspired!
- Finding and making new tea blends to satiate my iced tea addiction without getting bored
- Reading, reading, & reading!
- Picking up fresh veggies from a local CSA every weekend
- Getting back into drawing and crafting
- Doting on my pet rabbits ❤️