12 Prom Dress Ideas Under $100
Prom season is in full swing! Before you secure your date, you need to commit to the perfect prom dress. There are so many aspects that go into getting prom perfect (i.e. hair, makeup, florals, limos, etc.!) that we know you'll be on a tight budget! We've got inspo for every Prom Queen, all under $100! Grab your fancy heels & your pendant earrings & let's get going!
1. High-Low Floral Dreams: Everyone's favorite mega-trend, the High-Low Maxi! If you're not the type to dive in head first into a full length gown, the high-low is the perfect solution! It's still formal enough for prom but fun & flirty for the more easy going gal! The Queen Of Hearts Maxi Dress will have you feeling like Prom Royalty!
2. Classical Romance: You're wanting your beauty to speak for itself this Prom, no problem! A simple dress in a classic color is key. Think of Cinderella at the ball... she was stunning in a simple blue gown! ✨ Our Mythical Romance Maxi Dress in Hunter Green is fit for a princess! Green isn't your style (green is so underrated, I wore a lime green prom dress one year & I swear I got so many compliments!)? No worries! This classic comes in black, merlot, & purple!
3. The Trophy Date: Didn't get nominated for Prom Queen this year? You'll have everyone regretting that decision in this dress! Challenge the long-dress tradition in this short gold number! The twist detail in the front screams class! Not to mention - the dress is GOLD! Your date will feel like they truly hit the jackpot with you! 🏆
4. Multiway Master: Sweetheart neckline, off the shoulder, open back, the possibilites are endless! Our Clarita Maxi Dress can be tied so many different ways (check our website for just a few fun ways to tie it!) you're definitely buying more than one dress! 💥
5. Tied & True: Looking for something that has a little bit of Wow-Factor? Our Fairytale Ending Maxi Dress has a dreamy lace up back that is sure to stun! The lightweight chiffon fabric is sure to keep you cool all night long!
6. Sparkle & Shimmy: Prom is your time to SHINE! 🌟 If you're looking for something with a little added sparkle, look no further than our Hit The Lights Mini! This dress is perfect for more than just prom! Birthday dinner's or GNO, you name it! (Did I mention it's on sale?! 😉)
7. In the Midi: You're not feeling the typical long gown, but you're a little intimidated by rocking a mini dress. Midi dresses are not only super trendy right now, but they maintain a classy look while also being a little sassy! 💋 This velvet midi dress is flattering for any body type & can be worn on multiple occasions!
8. Classic With A Twist: At my prom, half the girls I went with wore black dresses! No shade intended; they all slayed it! 😎 For some people, black is just their go-to color! Our Clarita Maxi Dress comes in black & can be tied so many classy & mysterious ways!
9. Made For Dancing: There are tons of things to be excited for when it comes to prom, but for some, they've come to break it down on the dance floor! Opting to wear a jumpsuit ensures you can highlight your signature moves! The floral pattern adds a feminine touch while the bell bottom pants legs say "I'm ready to get down!" 💃🏼
10. Floating on Air: What a vision! This angel blue gown is timeless. 😇 It's definitely not a color other girls will be wearing so you're sure to stand out! The open back detail & breathable fabric makes this dress the full package!
11. Simple & Sweet: At Prom, we wear pink. This sweet open back chiffon maxi comes in a stunning rose pink color to really stun your date! Pink is such a fun & flirty color, you'll be twirling all night long! 💓
12. Prom Queen: All hail! You know you're a queen, so you're looking for a dress that shows it! Our Forever Yours Maxi features an XL (extra long) train fit for a queen! Pair it with some classy accessories like a thick jewel choker or maybe even a crown! 👑
Prom doesn't have to be expensive when you've got 12 options under $100! Whatever dress you choose, make sure to have fun & not sweat the little details! Prom is such a fun event in your life & it'll go by in the blink of an eye!
Leave a comment