Any chance we get to dress up, we'll take! With the holidays right around the corner, we're sure you have plenty of office parties coming up! Even though you're not on the clock, you'll still want to make a good impression! Stuck on what to wear when wining and dining with your co-workers? Don't worry, we've got the scoop on the best office appropriate holiday party outfits!
1. Add some flair to a white bell sleeve dress with some black sock booties & an embellished clutch.
2. Vamp up your plain ivory turtleneck with an emerald frill skirt & a velvet fiddler cap!
3. For a casual slay look go for a lace up sweater with a matching lace up skirt in a vivacious color! Can't go wrong with your trusty sock booties!
4. A classic. Velvet + lace dress with black satin heels and a black leather clutch is the recipe for a very merry outfit!
5. Going for a more casual look? Pair a velvet off the shoulder top with some distressed jeans & classy black velvet heels. Don't forget a leather jacket to keep you warm!
6. You're sure to steal the show in a striped jumpsuit! For some extra flair, pair it with some statement earrings & a velvet clutch.
7. A houndstooth jacket & shorts paired with a velvet bodysuit is totally business class! Spice it up with some gold metallic heels.
8. Classy & sassy is the name, one shoulder dresses is the game. Tie it all together with tassel earrings, some velvet chunky heels, and a leather clutch.
9. For the fashion forward workplace, pair a turtleneck with a plaid skort. The cherry on top? A pom beanie!
10. This velvet top -suede skort combo is the perfect festive fit! Mix up your textures with some satin heels.
11. It's all in the details with this dress! Some simple heels & a leather clutch will tie it all together!
12. Cozy up in a burgundy sweater dress & add a waist bag & some sock booties to complete the look!
13. Nothing says office party more than a blazer! Throw on a turtleneck with some blue jeans & tan sock booties and you've got yourself an outfit!
14. Stun everyone in a long sleeve velvet wrap dress with some tassel earrings. Complete the look with a velvet box purse and some statement sock booties!
15. We're getting our lace up on with this silver number & classic velvet heels to match!
16. Sugar plums will be dancing in your head in this plum sweater! Pair it with some combat boots and a lace up skirt.
17. Having a casual outdoor get together? Grab your statement color denim skirt with a grey sweater for this look! Complete with OTK boots and a long scarf to add some extra warmth.
Which is your favorite office party look? Comment below or show us your take on it on Instagram using #lovepriceless!