FREE U.S. SHIPPING!AVAILABLE NOW ON ALL ORDERS $50+
How To: Style A Bandana 9 Ways
If you haven't seen my post from last week talking about bandanas, go check it out here! In that post, I briefly touched on how bandanas were seemingly taking over the music festival scene as the "it" accessory. It had me wondering exactly how many ways I could style it. I came up with nine (actually 10 because we didn't show the "Wild Wild West" version in the video! ) and I'm amazed at how easily this simple accessory can totally transform your look! What's more, is the classic red shade isn't your only option, because we carry it in other fun colors as well! Shop the entire collection here, and see the quick how-to tutorial below!
1. Bunny Ears:Fold it up and tie it in a knot around your head to form a headband with the bunny ears poking out.
2. Tucked & Knotted: Take the bunny ears and tuck them in to form a knotted look!
3. Neck Tie: Fold it up and wrap it around your neck. Tie a knot at the center with the ends poking out.
4. Girl Scout:Fold it down about halfway to form a triangle. Wrap around your neck like a cape, leaving the triangle pointing down your back and tying a knot at the front of the neck.
5. Wild Wild West: Fold the bandana in a triangle diagonally to increase the length. Place the triangle on the front of your chest and tie a knot at the nape of the neck.
6. Arm Wrap:Fold the bandana in a triangle diagonally to increase the length. Then fold from the center all the down. Wrap around your arm a few times and tie a knot, leaving the ends untucked for edge.
7. Bracelet: Fold the bandana in a triangle diagonally to increase the length. Then fold from the center all the down. Wrap around your wrist a few times and tie a knot. Tuck in the ends or leave them out.
8. "Purse"-sonalized:Roll down halfway and then wrap around the purse strap once. Pull the ends down to secure.
9. Pocket Tuck: Fold down diagonally then roll down three times. Fold the ends over one another, then fold in half again. Tuck the squared off section into your back pocket to up the cool factor!